This article is available in full on the Bikesales website.
First major shows Down Under since 2010, starting in August
Nearly a decade since their last major performance in Australia, extreme freestyle motocross legends, the Crusty Demons, will return Down Under in 2019 with their brand-new live show, ‘Rise of the Demons’.
The national tour will take in major regional centres and capital cities, with all shows to be held on Saturday nights. The full schedule is as follows:
• August 10, Campbelltown Stadium, NSW
• August 17, Coffs Harbour Showgrounds, NSW
• August 24, Ballymore Stadium, Qld
• August 31, Townsville Showgrounds, Qld
• September 7, Darwin Showgrounds, NT
• September 14, Blatherskite Park, NT
• September 28, The WACA, WA
• October 5, Adelaide Showgrounds, SA
• October 12, GMHBA Stadium, Vic
• October 26, Devonport Showgrounds, Tas
• November 2, Wagga Wagga Showgrounds, NSW
• November 9, GIO Stadium, ACT
Pre-sale tickets for the ‘Rise of the Demons’ Australian tour begin at 9:00am on Thursday, March 28 at www.crusty.com, followed by general sales 24 hours later.